Holiday time is here, so let the shopping begin (if it hasn’t already). During this time of year, we find ourselves attending holiday party after holiday party in so many different friends/family groups. At almost every holiday party, we have a white elephant gift exchange to keep it easy and fun. Check out how it works here. White Elephant is always such a hit – stealing gifts, opening really bad gifts and getting stuck with them – it’s all part of the holiday spirit for us! We’re sharing some great gift ideas for white elephant this year based on difference price ranges! Check them out below!
White Elephant Gift Ideas $15:
1. Belkin Rockstar Multi Headphone Splitter (Red) for times when you want to watch a movie with someone but don’t want to listen in just one ear!
2. A peaceful day at work definitely includes this Foot Hammock.
4.If you’re with the girls, they’ll definitely fight over this Essie Winter 4-pack Nail Polish.
White Elephant Gift Ideas $25:
1. For those people who are always losing their keys, phone, etc, get the Tile (Gen 2) – Phone Finder. Key Finder. Item Finder.
2. The Brother P-touch Home and Office Labeler was a super hit at our last white elephant!
3. For those who have a love of music, get a DKnight Magicbox Ultra-Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker.
4. A fun funny but also extremely useful Calphalon 5-Piece Nylon Utensil Set.
5. Shark Tank lovers (and lovers of massages) will definitely try to steal the Body Back Buddy Jr. : The Best Self Massage Tool.
6. Ah, a caffeine fanatic’s gift – 30-Count Keurig K Cup Brewers!
White Elephant Gift Ideas $50:
1. For those gym junkies get a Garmin Vivofit Fitness Band – Black.
4. Get a kindle for $50! Fire, 7″ Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB – Black
5. Winter’s happening, get the North Face Etip Gloves!
6. Everyone’s phones are always dying – get a myCharge – Portable Power Bank
We’d love to hear what awesome gifts you’re getting this holiday season too! Share with us below or hashtag us with #runwaysandrattles! Happy Holidays Everyone!